Premier League Format
- 2 Groups with matches to be played from Monday to Sunday. All games have to be played in hall.
- First to 10 with each player starting from their handicap. Handicaps limits are plus 6 and minus 10
- 2 Points for a win, bonus point given for a 10-8 or 10-9 loss
- Groups sorted on points, frame difference and head to head.
- Each player has 2 wildcards that can be used if they can’t fulfil a fixture, game must then be played following week
- Each player must pay €4 in envelope at each fixture with their name on it and placed in black box
- Top 4 from each group after all fixtures are complete will play a final day knockout to see who becomes Premier League A Champion. Positions 5-8 from each group will play to become Premier League B Champion and positions 9-12 in each group will play to become Premier League C Champion.
- With entry fee at €40 for Seniors and €10 for Juniors all money will be paid out minus cost of trophies.
- Winner of each of the Premier League competitions will be awarded a place on the corresponding Leitrim County Team to represent Leitrim at the IPA Intercounty Championships.
Premier League Rules