Premier League Format
- 2 Groups with matches to be played from Sunday to Sunday. All games have to be played in the Drumshanbo Pool Hall.
- First to 8 with each player starting from their handicap. Handicaps limits are +4 and -7.
- Handicaps will be set at start of the league as decided by the Leitrim Pool Executive taking into account the previous years event and perceived ability.
- Handicap will go up or down one point if a player wins or loses by 4 frames or more.
- 2 Points for a win, bonus point given for a 8-7 or 8-6 loss
- Groups sorted on points, frame difference and head to head.
- Each player has 3 wildcards that can be used if they can’t fulfil a fixture. Players must re-arrange game as soon as possible and remember to play the game at the handicap you were at for that weeks fixture.
- Each player must pay €4 in envelope at each fixture with their name on it and placed in black box
- Top 4 from each group will go into the quarter finals to see who becomes Premier League A Champion. Positions 5-8 from each group will play to become Premier League B Champion and positions 9-12 in each group will play to become Premier League C Champion.
- The draw for the knockouts will see the Top 2 positions in Group 1 play positions 3 or 4 in Group 2 and vica versa. Same applies to Premier League B and C.
- With entry fee at €40 for Seniors and €10 for Juniors all money will be paid out minus cost of trophies.
- Winner of each of the Premier League competitions will be awarded a place on the corresponding Leitrim County Team to represent Leitrim at the IPA Intercounty Championships. See County Qualifying page for details.
- Finals will be played at the Leitrim County Championships.
All fixtures, results, tables and handicaps in links below:
Link to Junior Premier League